Facebook

Little Witch Academia: Mahoujikake no Parade

[This review might contain spoilers continue at your own risk!]

My Rating: 8

Little Witch Academia: Mahoujikake no Parade is a follow on to Little Witch Academia. For another Anime film I really loved it. I do hope the company will gain some funding and continue.  As an anime about magic and witches it reminded me a lot of Harry Potter as said in my previous review.

The story again was beautiful they had to put together a parade what obviously has its complications because it is for the "normal" humans. The part I most enjoyed was the song Lotte played, she may have been upset however in the end everyone becomes friends and they full off the parade.

The animation is just purely amazing and has no flaws, anyone who enjoys magic should check out this Anime. Little Witch Academia may not be my favorite however its in my top 50 for sure.

Story: 8/10
Animation: 9/10
Characters: 8/10
Entertainment: 8/10