Facebook

Horimiya


[This might contain spoilers, you have been warned]

My Rating: 8/10


The story starts out a little slow as most rom-com manga. It starts to introduce you to all of the main characters you'll see in most of the chapters. At first, I thought this manga would be terrible, but I was really mistaken. I started to love the characters after reading 3 chapters. Kyouko seemed like a stuck up girl at first but after she met Izumi she softened up and started to show a cute side. There is quite a lot of humor in most of the chapters. Especially like Izumi's tattoos get him in weird situations around the school. 

The story doesn't just revolve around the 2 main characters. It goes around the other characters as well. It shows all of their troubles, love problems, and flirty scenes. But it always comes back to Izumi and Kyouko. In some of the chapters, you see how Izumi & Kyouko speak to their friends and even share secrets with one another. They recently introduced a new character around chapter 40 I believe. He's a hottie but he lacks something that you really need. His eyesight is really bad. He starts to fall in love with Kyouko's friend Yuki. I thought that she would come to like him as well but she turned him down. It really surprised me on how she did it too.

Now to the art. The art itself is fabulous. The characters are drawn really well and they don't look the same like most manga out there. Each character has their own design and personality. The background is also drawn really well. There really isn't an error that I can point out since it's just that good. 

This review might be terrible at the moment but I will get better sooner or later. This is the end of my review. Will most likely update it when I am less tired. 

Story: 7/10
Art: 9/10
Characters: 9/10
Entertainment: 10/10


PS: I am a little rusty after coming back from a break ;-;